Angel Auto Services take your safety seriously which is why we are happy to tell you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are currently available via our Doyalson service centre...Read more
Get a Brake Service for Your safety
It‘s obvious that your brakes need servicing if when you hit the brakes your car takes longer to stop than it used to. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you must look out for to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - you should have your brake system tested.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal is low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- You notice shuddering in your steering wheel when you brake
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Angel Auto Services as soon as possible.
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; neglecting their service is just plain dangerous. Braking systems should be checked over at every service and by a specialist with the appropriate experience.
At Angel Auto Services we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and in the event of any immediate concerns we will certainly make you aware and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid